Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Apple Care

We geeks take pride in our apple products, and for good reason. Some of us spend over $2,000 dollars on computers now a days, and do everything we can to protect them. I remember when I first got my macbook pro; I was dressing it like a Christmas tree. I spend hundreds of dollars on everything from screen protectors, cases, and you guessed it, Apple Care.

When I was first looking into purchasing my computer I really didn't think much of it at the time, until my friend's logic board fried and had it replaced... And he didn't have apple care. He ended up spending double of what it would've costed to get the warranty, and on top of that his computer was never the same.

So my advice is to invest in your investment. That sounds funny. Anyways, don't skimp out on the potentially life-saving apple service. I will in the future create a full guide to receiving a free computer from apple through apple care after having repeated issues with it. But until then,

Hope this helps
Cheers

Apple Care: http://www.apple.com/support/products/

No comments:

Post a Comment