Thursday, June 23, 2011

XBOX 360 Slim First Impressions and updates.

 So if you're a gamer like myself, you know that Microsoft has released an update to the XBOX 360 line. I have purchased it to review, but until I get a good enough feel for it, here are my first impressions, and its updates to its predecessor.

So you may be wondering whats new? Well there are quite a few features. The main ones though, include built in wifi. Which means no more buying 80 dollar wifi thingies that you connect to it. It also seems that they have gotten rid of the overheating and noise problems. This thing barely gets worm after about 6 hours of Portal 2 and Call of duty black ops(which I will be reviewing shortly). IT also boasts a new slim, sleek, black finish design which many of us can appreciate.

So is it worth it? Well if you are just now buying an XBOX, then yes. If you are upgrading, it depends on your needs. But chances are it would be better to just wait it out until the next refresh comes out.

Full review coming in a bit, but I just wanted to give you a heads up, and let you know of the new features.


Hope this helps,
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment